Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sesquicentennial minute

.



Oh, if my parents could see me now; they sparked my childhood interest in the American Civil War.

I was a product of the Civil War Centennial era, now I'm at the brink of the sesquicentennial of the Battle of Antietam.  The tempo has been steadily increasing to a dizzying last few weeks.


Briefings:




ribbon cuttings:





mixing paint:





painting:






making stuff:




while working in a place...


 which looks like its been lifted from a Viewmaster reel, have me so grateful
 to be a small part of it all.

See you for the 150th

Thanks mom and pop!


Mannie



.

2 comments:

Andrew Druart (Civil War Kids) said...

Manny, have the greatest 150th. Thanks for your support of me in my learning about the Civil War, and like you I have my mom and pop to thank.

Anonymous said...

You're living the dream, brother!

Barry